Are you up for the challenge?
Most people work out just to work out.
And there’s nothing wrong with that if you’re not interested in specific results.
But we like setting goals, be it weight loss, gaining strength, or what have you – and actually helping our clients achieve their goals.
We’re fanatical about delivering results!
Many of our clients have come to us after working out at big box gyms, trying random weight loss programs, and working with other personal trainers with little to no results.
Frankly, we pride ourselves on the results we deliver to our clients.
I guess you could say that we create fitness and fat loss programs that produce results and that our clients stick to!
That’s a BIG deal… creating workout programs that are challenging enough to create change, but fun and motivating enough so that you’ll stay with it long-term.
Well, we’ve created what we consider our best challenge yet.
We call it the Drop 2 Sizes Program, and it’s a fat loss driven workout and nutrition program (not diet – we HATE diets) designed to get you down at least two jean sizes in only eight weeks.
Let’s say that again…
We’ve figured out how to help you lose two jean sizes in only eight weeks without having to starve yourself or having to work out seven days a week.
Don’t get us wrong, our Drop 2 Sizes Program does require you to work out, and you’ll work out hard, but only 4-5 times per week.
And, as we said before, there’s no dieting or starvation involved, just healthy, sensible eating. We’ll give you a list of foods to eat and foods to avoid so you’ll get maximum fat burn from this program.
This program isn’t just about losing inches and weight either… It’s about getting toned and defined in your arms, legs, and midsection too!
Here’s how Drop 2 Sizes works:
– It’s an eight-week fat loss and fitness program designed to melt away at least two jean sizes.
– The workouts take place here at our facility under the watchful eye of Certified Fitness Experts.
– Every workout is designed to provide you with the coveted “afterburn” effect, which is a state of having an elevated metabolism for well over 20 hours after you’ve worked out. (The afterburn is the real reason you’ll burn maximum fat.)
– And to help you get the most out of this eight-week program, we’re going to give you a nutrition plan to follow.
Basically, you’ll follow the nutrition plan and see that you’re no longer bloated, and you’ll know that the foods you’re eating are helping you to burn maximum amounts of fat.
And as always, you’re going to have tons of motivation and accountability because that’s our secret ingredient. Well, that and our awesome ability to help you burn fat and tone up fast.
NOW HERE’S THE FUN PART…
We’re having a kick-start seminar on Thursday, September 15th at 7:00 PM at Results Fitness in Downtown Newhall and YOU’RE INVITED!
Everyone who RSVPs will receive Rachel Cosgrove’s “Little Black Book.” (Rachel is the creator ofDrop 2 Sizes and these are the secrets of how she did it and how you can too!)
Then you get to go shopping and buy yourself a new pair of jeans BUT, they must be two sizes too small for you. (There’s a method to our madness here…motivation!)
You’re going to bring your new jeans, or a favorite old pair, to us on or before the first day of the challenge, and we’re going to hang onto them for you.
At the end of the eight weeks, you’ll have lost at least two jean sizes and you’ll comfortably fit into your new jeans, AND…
We will be hosting a Drop 2 Sizes Finale Party where you can sport your new jeans or outfit and receive your Results Fitness ‘Swag Bag’ filled with fabulous prizes!
We’ve created a really fun, motivating, and high-energy program to help you drop at least two sizes in eight weeks.
Best of all, this program is for any fitness level… whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been working out for a long time, this program will work for you because it’s customized for your fitness level.
The Drop 2 Sizes Program starts Monday, September 19th.
All you need to do now is…
1. Call us at 661.799.7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot for our kick-start seminar on Thursday, September 15th at 7:00PM.
2. Go shopping for a pair of jeans that you really like or find that old favorite pair – but make sure they’re two sizes too small.
3. Bring your jeans with you to your first workout on Monday, September 19th, so we can hang onto them for you and use them as a motivational tool to inspire you over the next six weeks. Okay, be sure to reserve your spot ASAP because space is extremely limited and this program is sure to fill up quickly.
See you in the gym!